Kellie R. Skoner, O.D.
- General Eye Care
Dr. Kellie R. Skoner joined Chesapeake Eye Care and Laser Center in 2014. She provides comprehensive eye care, including routine vision, contact lens exams, and cataract post-operative care. Dr. Skoner is also certified in prescribing ocular therapeutics for glaucoma, eye infections and various other eye conditions.
Dr. Skoner obtained her B.S. degree in Chemistry from St. Francis University in Loretto, PA. She graduated from Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University in Philadelphia, PA, where she earned the highest academic and clinical honors. During her time there, Dr. Skoner completed externships at the Martinsburg VA Medical Center in Martinsburg, WV and at several group practices.
She also participated in the advanced track pediatrics program at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia, PA and is a member of the American Optometric Association, Maryland Optometric Association, and Young OD Committee for Maryland Optometric Association. In addition, Dr. Skoner is a board member for the Anne Arundel County Optometric Society.
Dr. Skoner is originally from Johnstown, PA and enjoys running and spending time outside with her family and friends.
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center, Martinsburg, WV, Externship
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University, Philadelphia, PA, Doctor of Optometry
- St. Francis University in Loretto, PA, B.S., Summa Cum Laude
- American Optometric Association
- Maryland Optometric Association
- Young OD Committee for Maryland Optometric Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honor Society
- Melvin D. Wolfberg Scholarship - Optometry Scholarship
- E.F. Wildermuth Foundation Scholarship - Optometry Scholarship
- Highest Academic Honor, Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University, Philadelphia, PA
- Nittany Eye Associates Kid's Day, State College, PA
- Special Olympics Volunteer Eye Screening, Villanova, PA
- Saint Francis University Relay for Life, Loretto, PA