Miguel De Falco, O.D.
- General Eye Care
Dr. Miguel De Falco joined Chesapeake Eye Care and Laser Center in 2017. Fluent in Spanish, English and Italian, Dr. De Falco provides comprehensive eye care, including routine vision and contact lens exams. He is also certified to prescribe ocular therapeutic medications for conditions such as glaucoma, ocular infections and other medical eye conditions.
Dr. De Falco obtained his B.S. degree in Biology/Chemistry from Hunter College of the City University of New York, NY. He graduated from State University of New York, College of Optometry, New York, NY. and completed part of his externship at the VA Hospital in Brooklyn, NY. He then completed his optometric residency training at NOVA Southeastern Univerity, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. During his residency, Dr. De Falco focused on Primary Care with an emphasis in Ocular Diseases.
Dr. De Falco is a member of the American Optometric Association, Florida Optometric Association, and the Maryland Optometric Association, as well as Beta Sigma Kappa - National Optometric Honor Society. He holds Optometry Licenses in the States of New York, Florida, and Maryland.
Dr De Falco was born in Caracas, Venezuela from Italian parents. He enjoys outdoor activities, photography, gardening, spending time with family and friends and is an animal lover and proud owner of 3 adopted dogs.
- NOVA Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Residency in Primary Care and Ocular Diseases
- State University of New York, College of Optometry, New York, NY, Doctor of Optometry
- Hunter College of the City University of New York, New York, NY, B.S. Biology/Chemistry
- American Optometric Association
- Maryland Optometric Association
- Florida Optometric Association
- Beta Sigma Kappa - National Optometric Honor Society