Chesapeake Eye Care and Laser Center is pleased to announce that we have switched to a new Patient Portal as of Wednesday, February 12, 2020! Click here or on the button below to access the new portal.
Benefits of our New Patient Portal:
- Ease of access - the portal is easy to navigate, and user friendly!
- You can log in anywhere from your computer, tablet, or phone with internet access.
- You can communicate with your doctor around the clock via encrypted online messaging. Please note that while you may initiate correspondence at any time, we will only receive, and respond to your messages during normal business hours.
- You can request an appointment.
- You can review and update your information any time prior to your appointment to save time in the office. This includes past medical history; medications; allergies; family, and social history; and your preferred pharmacy.
- You can view your medical information. This includes diagnoses, visit notes, educational handouts, and test results.
- If you are a patient representative like a parent, guardian, or POA, you may access the patient’s portal on their behalf.
Please note that you will no longer have access to the previous version of our portal. If you have any questions about this, please contact us today at 410.571.8733.
Need to pay your bill?
Click here to access our secure online bill pay form.
Contact us today at 410.571.8733 or visit our FAQs page for additional information.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we implement this new system. We aspire to continue to provide you with excellent patient care while improving our patient service.