COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment. In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff, we have updated our policies and procedures around COVID-19 in an effort to ensure your well-being during your office visit.
Please review the following updated procedures and be sure to follow these guidelines in preparation for your appointment:
- You will receive a text message from Vision Innovation Partners 3 days prior to your appointment; we ask that all patients notify our team by responding (“Yes” to confirm or “No” to cancel ) to this message to confirm your appointment.
- You will also receive an additional text message reminder 1 day prior asking you to confirm your appointment again. This will allow you to do a pre-mobile check-in to your appointment.
- We encourage you to check your temperature prior to leaving your home for your visit. If your temperature reads 100.4 or higher, we kindly ask that you call our office and cancel your appointment immediately. If you feel unwell, are having flu like symptoms such as coughing, shortness of breath, we also ask that you please reschedule.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- You will receive an additional text approximately 30 minutes before your appointment to notifying you that our check in process has changed. Please reply "ARRIVED" to this message so we know you are here. The sender of the message will be from Vision Innovation Partners through Luma.
- Once you respond to the message, please wait in your car until our staff contacts you to begin the check-in process.
- If you do not receive a message, please enter the building 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive with your mask already on for your exam and plan to wear it throughout the duration of your appointment. Masks with valves will be required to have a surgical mask placed over top.
- Please have the following items ready for the check-in process:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Referral if required
- Co-pay if due
- A staff member will be waiting to greet you outside of Suite 320 to begin the screening process.
- The patient must enter clinic alone.
- We understand as we have elderly patients, people with cognitive impairments, etc., that these individuals might need someone to accompany them to their appointment. If someone must accompany the patient, please limit this to one person only entering the building with them; COVID screening applies to anyone accompanying the patient.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and participation regarding these updated policies and procedures. The health of our patients and staff is our top priority and we look forward to seeing you and caring for you in the safest conditions possible.